+1 949 858 4216
Sales & support
+1 619 992 3089
[FrontPage Include Component]
No other computerized system adjusts to the
patient to ensure optimum programming and safety, instead of having the patient adjust to
- Interactive, Closed Loop Biofeedback
- Senses and automatically responds to patient performance up
to 16,000 times per second to produce precise control of resistance and speed during
performance of the chosen range of motion.
- Exercise velocity and resistance in each direction are
independently programmed and controlled. Allows training and comparison of antagonistic
muscle groups. Conditions both the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular system.
- Hydraulic Resistance
- No mechanical system breakdown. Smooth, even movement
throughout the range of motion.
- Equipment continually adjusts to patient for safe, complete
rehabilitation. No emergency stop control necessary.
- Simple to Operate
- User friendly computer screen menu with formatted exercise
and test protocols or customized programs. Help screens always accessible.
- Can program an exercise separately or in any combination for
isotonic, isokinetic, isometric or variable dynamic load and speeds. Personalized
exercise programs are geared to the physical needs and requirements of the individual.
- Multiple Capabilities
- Controls, records and evaluates movement, strength and
endurance on a continuous basis while storing information on easy to read color graphs,
charts, and tables.
- Cost Effective
- Expands treatment capabilities, minimizes set up time, and
increases earning potential with minimal capital investment.
- Increased Productivity
- Interactive capability allows less patient supervision.
- User Files
- Patient protocols for testing and exercise are stored on the
computer hard disk and can be transferred to individual floppy diskettes. Large amounts of
data can be easily stored, retrieved, or compared. Ariel users may develop customized data
bases based on normative data or their own patient populations. Research files may be
transferred between Ariel users by modem.
- EMG Data Acquisition Package (optional)
- Simple, non-invasive procedure with pre-amplified surface
electrodes. Help identify malingerers and substantiate workers' compensation claims by
integrating muscle activity with muscle function.
Muscles in Action
Muscle and Joint movement-University of Michigan